Benefits of technology for your conference include increasing revenue durably and saving money durably.
The aspect of your conference that technology can impact are innumerable.
Basically every step in the process of setting up and running an event can be helped by technology. The help software solutions can bring and the impact of that depends on the conference’s size, complexity, and positioning.
Conferences are different in their needs:
- How many participants?
- How many organizers work simultaneously on the scheduling?
- How many days and rooms are included in the schedule?
- How many agenda items and speakers are planned per day and room?
- Do participants pay to participate? More a flat fee or more a complex calculation with options?
- What budget do you have for your event?
- What do your speakers, moderators, attendees, chairs, committee members, sponsors, etc. expect in terms of technological tools?
And technology can help at different levels:
- Project management
- People management
- Content management
- Marketing and communications
eventSPRING provides an easy-to-use online solution that focuses on three dimensions of your conferences’ technological needs:
- People management: Invite participants, collect replies and send reminders.
- Scheduling: Build and share event agendas always up-to-date.
- Content management: Collect presentations from speakers. Share event material with participants and present at the meeting with or without an Internet connection.
Watch a video to understand how eventSPRING can help you:
Try our easy-to-use conference technology!